Courtroom at the Marshall-Wythe School of Law, now Tucker Hall, May 1969


This file appears in: Tucker Hall, Constructed 1908
Courtroom at the Marshall-Wythe School of Law, now Tucker Hall, May 1969

A photo of the moot courtroom dedication at the Marshall-Wythe School of Law, now Tucker Hall, in May 1969 with President Davis Y. Paschall.


This file appears in: Tucker Hall, Constructed 1908