The Bryan Complex is a group of dormitories at William & Mary located across from Zable Stadium and named for John Stewart Bryan, former William & Mary President and Chancellor. It houses 324 undergraduate upperclassman and consists of five dormitories: Bryan Hall, Stith Hall, Dawson Hall, Camm Hall, and Madison Hall, all of which are named after William & Mary presidents.
Bryan Hall, Dawson Hall, and Stith Hall were built in 1953 and Camm Hall and Madison Hall in 1959. The Bryan Complex housed the Marshall-Wythe School of Law from 1955 to the fall of 1967 when it moved to the Old Library (now Tucker Hall). On February 6, 1959, the radio station WBE began operating from the third floor of Bryan East. Various portions of the Bryan Complex have been used for many other purposes over the decades, including as classrooms, the Geology Department, the law library, Virginia Center for Archaeology, the laboratory of the Anthropology Department, a conservation laboratory, and the Tidewater Cultural Resource Center.