Adair Hall is an academic building at William & Mary located next to the parking garage at the intersection of Ukrop Way and Landrum Drive. It houses an Olympic-sized pool, lounge, gymnasium, dance studio, classrooms, and offices for both the Kinesiology and Health Sciences Department and the dance program.

Adair Hall was dedicated in 1963 as a women's gymnasium and physical education building. Originally, the Adair. The parking garage is on the site of the Adair Tennis Courts.

The building was named for Cornelia Storrs Adair (1885-1962), a William & Mary student from 1921 to 1923 and the first woman recipient of the Alumni Medallion in 1934. She was also a teacher, the president of National Education Association in 1928, and a member of the Richmond Chapter of the Virginia Society for Crippled Children and Adults.

Images

Map